Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

the one who should not be named

You seem to find the dark when everything is bright.
You look for all that's wrong instead of all that's right.
Does it feel good to you to rain on my parade?
You never say a word unless it's to complain.
It's driving me insane...

Hoobastank - "If I Were You"
I found that the lyrics suits her best.

well, 
she is one of the persons who I hate and love at the same time.

hate?
she is the one who always demand perfection from us.

love?
she is the one who can make my writing skill damn better!


It seems that she is the public enemy in this Department.
It is obvious yet disguised.

easy to find the reason if you were one of us.


Just watch and listen carefully if you were are around us.
;)




3 comments:

  1. Everyone who has ever been in English Department POLBAN know this person, for sure. Hee...

    Do you think what I think you think?

    ReplyDelete