Search This Blog

Monday, January 10, 2011

about my final project


The Meaning of English Printed Words on Distro T-Shirts
            Fashion is one of the products of culture in its existence through ages. Fashion is dynamic as we can see its fast trends changing. In connection to my study of language, I would like to make a final project related to the use of language in fashion product. As language and fashion are simultaneously grown in society all over the world, the blending phenomena of these things is happening in this country.
            I think that this topic would be interesting to discuss because it is related to human’s social and personal sides. Just like languages, it is closely related one another; socially and personally. Moreover, I would like to discuss the close relation between language and fashion product. The English printed T-shirt draws my attention as it become a soundless yet well understood-communication way.



dee

No comments:

Post a Comment